Recent Before & After Photos

Hunters Creek Fire


This was the aftermath of a fire in Hunters Creek, Orlando caused by an oven left unattended for hours. When we arrived on the scene, the damages were already s... READ MORE



Electrical Fire started in ceiling of Hunters Creek Home


This gorgeous home caught on fire when some electrical wires in the ceiling malfunctioned. This large dining room and a few of the surrounding ones suffered fir... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Metrowest Orlando Condo


Underestimating the length or impact of incoming rain storms in Metro West Orlando, a family experienced unexpected water intrusion on a top floor condo. The st... READ MORE



Grease Fire in Lake Buena Vista, Orlando


Fire damage struck this homes kitchen when a grease fire began on the stove top damages the appliances and cabinets above. After a significant house fire like t... READ MORE



Preventable Damages in Taft Orlando Home


This job was called in by a homeowner in Taft, Orlando when she noticed water coming up from her hardwood floors. Unseen leaks happen very often, and it is the ... READ MORE



Water Intrusion in Orlando Home


SERVPRO of South Orange County was hired to address this Storm Damage in an Orlando home. We extracted as much water as possible using high powered vacuums. Nex... READ MORE



What To Do If Your Vehicle Is Contaminated?


Why chose SERVPRO of South Orange County? Because we do much more than just water, mold or fire cleanup. You have blood, feces or any other bodily fluids in you... READ MORE



Sewage damage in the crawl space of this Orlando home


SERVPRO of South Orange County first order of business when we arrived onsite was to assess the loss and apprised the homeowner of his options and determined th... READ MORE



Commercial Sewage Backup!! Yes we Can Fix that too!!


This T-Mobile store in the Greater Orlando area had an unfortunate sewage backup, which of course needed to be handled immediately. We sanitized and disinfected... READ MORE



Residential Bathroom Pipe Burst


A bathroom pipe burst in this Lake Buena Vista, Orlando home soaking the carpet all the way down to the hallway area. SERVPRO of South Orange County arrived ons... READ MORE