Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Hunters Creek Fire


This was the aftermath of a fire in Hunters Creek, Orlando caused by an oven left unattended for hours. When we arrived on the scene, the damages were already s... READ MORE



Electrical Fire started in ceiling of Hunters Creek Home


This gorgeous home caught on fire when some electrical wires in the ceiling malfunctioned. This large dining room and a few of the surrounding ones suffered fir... READ MORE



Grease Fire in Lake Buena Vista, Orlando


Fire damage struck this homes kitchen when a grease fire began on the stove top damages the appliances and cabinets above. After a significant house fire like t... READ MORE



Big or small, we can help!


This couple on Vineland in the Orlando area accidentally left a pot on the stove while it was still on as they ran an errand. SERVPRO of South Orange County is ... READ MORE