Biohazard, Vandalism, & Crime Scene-Remediation & Cleanup
Recognized as a leading fire and water cleanup and restoration provider by hundreds of insurance companies, SERVPRO of S Orange County Professionals offer faster, reliable biohazard, vandalism, and crime scene cleanup and remediation services to residential and commercial property owners.
Exposure to biological and chemical contaminants can pose serious health consequences for building occupants, employees, customers and owners. Failure to properly handle and safely remove such substances can contribute to unhealthy and even dangerous environments.
Your local SERVPRO of S. Orange County Professionals are trained to safely and effectively remove hazardous biological substances and prepare waster for proper disposal according to OSHA, EPA, and state and local health regulations. Equipped with the necessary safety equipment and cleaning products, SERVPRO of S Orange county Professionals help turn unsafe environments into clean, safe homes and businesses. SERVPRO of S Orange County Professionals can help with:
- Bloodborne Pathogens- SERVPRO of S Orange County Professionals remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue, and other potentially pathogenic substances resulting from accident, trauma, crime, or death. Trained SERVPRO of S Orange County Professionals thoroughly clean, disinfect, and deodorize the structure.
- Methamphetamine Labs- Many of the chemical used in the production of illegal drugs, such as methamphetamine, are volatile and can leave harmful residues throughout a structure. SERVPRO of S Orange County Professionals follow applicable federal and state guidelines to clean all surfaces.
- Arson & Vandalism- SERVPRO of S Orange County Professionals are recognized as leaders at helping property owners recover quickly from fire and water damage. Your local SERVPRO of S Orange County Professional also provides general cleaning and deodorization services for situations resulting from vandalism including graffiti, egg, spoiled foods, and human or animal waste.
- Sewage Backups & Black Water Intrusions- Sewage backups and clack water intrusions are more than nasty, smelly deposits – these damages also introduce harmful microorganisms into a structure. SERVPRO of S Orange County Professionals remove the sewage, contaminants, and moisture, disinfecting as they clean. SERVPRO of S Orange County Professionals help ensure the structure is cleaned, disinfected, and deodorized.
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
- Crime Scene Residues