Why Orlando Residents Should Call SERVPRO for Flood Damage Assistance
SERVPRO Handles Every Detail of Flood Damage to Ensure Best Results for Your Orlando Property
Nobody expects floodwater to enter their home, but these events in Orlando sometimes happen without warning. You know that rapid water clean up is best, but where do you begin? One of the many reasons locals can trust SERVPRO is our industry-proven and reliable methods for flood restoration and quick response.
Flood damage within your Orlando home can leave you disheartened. However, SERVPRO works to restore versus replace wherever possible. We know that you have many elements that make your house your home, so we take the time to decontaminate surfaces carefully and perform water damage repairs to make it “Like it never even happened.”
In many flood restoration projects, items need to be carefully packed up and moved out. This process includes:
- Our SERVPRO crew does all of the work to wrap large items for protection, gathering small belongings, and putting them into boxes for transport.
- Everything is photographed, listed, and tagged for easy tracking.
- The Contents Claim Inventory Services (CCIS) gets used for thorough documentation and security.
- Items may get moved to a secure location on your property or transported to our facility for further cleaning and restoration.
SERVPRO also features the best equipment and methods in the industry, like:
- Ultrasonic tanks for immersion cleaning
- Drying mats for handling floor/subfloor drying
- Freeze-drying used to remove moisture from paperwork, important documents, photographs, and books
- Containment and drying chamber construction to target drying efforts, preventing secondary damage and mold growth
When SERVPRO of South Orange County handles your flood damage, you will get the results you deserve fast! Call us for emergency response at (407) 226-2621.