When it’s your business that suffers fire damage, every second counts when it comes to restoring your property to preloss condition. Fire damage, no matter the size, can affect every room within the property. It can travel through air ducts, burn through ceilings and floors and damage countless pieces of equipment and documents. Fire damage can cause normal business interruption and/or business closure, resulting in customer and revenue loss.
Whether it’s a one-story, single business complex or a multi-story office building, SERVPRO of South Orange County Professionals are prepared to inspect, restore and clean the space following a fire damage. Your SERVPRO of South Orange County Professional has access to thousands of pieces of equipment and hundreds of personnel to help mitigate even the largest fire damage. Working with a network of Franchise Professionals nationwide, your local SERVPRO of South Orange County cleanup crew utilizes high-tech industrial equipment to address all types of smoke and soot damage of any size, helping to minimize replacement costs and return the customer to business as usual. No job is too big when it comes to helping and insurance customer and their insured get back to business quickly. When the fire damage requires more than cleaning solution and a broom to remove the some and soot, contact the bright green cleanup team with the industrial-sized equipment to reach every corner, vent, carpet and wall. SERVPRO of South Orange County Professionals will work hard to restore your property and contents to preloss conditions when possible and get you back tin business. Call 407-226-2621, 24 hours a day, 365 days aa year.
ARE YOU PREPARED?
ARE YOU PREPARED?
A few suggestions to help prepare for a storm:
- Take Pictures of your roof, your contents, your cars, the inside of your rooms, your artwork etc.on a DATED camera. Just in case you need it for insurance purposes.
READ your Insurance papers NOW, and see what your coverage is. After the storm, you may want to revise it!
- Gather all your important papers and objects: Insurance policies, birth certificates, passports, a list of phone numbers in your phone incase your phone runs out of battery, irreplaceable photos, papers, Think of what you would need if you couldn't get back into your house for awhile.
- Get cash to have on hand.
- Keep you medications handy
- Fill your car with gas.
- If you aren't staying at home, let others know where you will be.
- Decide on a central contact person to reach out to, or a place to meet in case everyone gets separated.
- REMEMBER: Your safety and that of your loved ones comes FIRST. Don't try to be a HERO and go out during the storm, or move objects that are too heavy.
- Fill water bottles 3/4 the way full, or fill Ziploc bags to put into the freezer to help keep frozen foods frozen. DON'T open the freezer if the power goes out...Let it stay cold!
- Try and avoid using candles for light... it could turn into a FIRE disaster! Use flashlights and lanterns.
- Bring in anything outdoors that could become a PROJECTILE. Even the smallest objects can do damage blowing in hurricane type winds.
- Be sure your pets are taken care of...they might be frightened during the storm.
- Move you boats to dry storage, or anchor them to the docks according to the rules of the marina.
- ONE more thing....WRITE DOWN our number and PROGRAM it into your phone.
If you experience water damage:
call SERVPRO of South Orange County